ADMEA is a professionally managed non-profit trade association, offering a wide variety of services and opportunities to its members.
This web site, along with the included listserv, is a primary membership benefit. ADMEA is a member of AAHomecare and works closely with The Med Group & The VGM Group.
To join ADMEA, click on the "Join Now" button above and complete the form. If you are a provider, the only category for which you are eligible is Regular Member. If you are a vendor, you may choose from four categories, with different benefits. Our membership list is available to members only.
What we do:
ADMEA provides a variety of member services, including:
Questions or problems? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-637-5522. (Members and prospects only!)
- representation on local, regional and national groups, including the Jurisdiction C Council, the National Supplier Clearinghouse Advisory Council, the Alabama Medicaid HME Advisory Board, and more...
- education seminars covering a wide variety of timely and useful topics,
- promotion of community efforts to improve and advance the industry,
- information and advice based of years of industry experience, and
- access to advice, referrals, sample letters, and more..
- E-mailed news and the content available on this site are primary benefits.